You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At Casa Di Luce we do our best to make your shopping experience positive. We individually review all delivery options and find the fastest, most cost-effective solution.
- Shipping charges do not include customs charges, duties, dock fees, or any other internationally related charges.
- The standard delivery charge is taken for a large part of our product range and is defined after we receive your order with your shipping address. Standard delivery is used for accessories and small furniture and lighting fixtures.
- Where the delivery charge is not indicated, please contact our customer service for rates at 416-650-9837 or e-mail us at email@example.com If you e-mail us, please include your name, shipping address, daytime phone number and the items you would like a shipping quote for. Handling fees may be added to the items, which require extra care.
If you reside elsewhere and would like to ship an order outside the U.S. or Canada, we would be happy to assist you. You may e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone at 416-650-9837.
- As we stock many of the items, we will be able to ship orders within 5 business days plus time needed for delivery. Reference is made in the invoice to articles that are not or not yet immediately available from stock. Weekends and holidays do not count as business days.
- Cancellations and Changes
- We try to make every effort to pack items very carefully so they will arrive at your door safely. Due to the delicate nature of some of the goods breakage does occur. If you receive damaged merchandise we will replace it at our first convenience. Please contact us within 24 hours of receiving delivery, and please keep all packing boxes and materials. Call 416-650-9837 or email email@example.com
- Damaged Merchandise
- See above paragraph.
- We realize that many of our orders are sent as gifts to someone else, and we are sensitive about including any documents that would reflect the price. This being the case, the electronic invoice that you receive from us via e-mail serves as your official receipt. If at any time you misplace or delete this e-mail, we would be happy to resend it.
- Most of our items are handcrafted. Small irregularities in shades, surfaces, and finishes are hallmarks of such craftsmanship and should not be considered defects. Actual items may differ slightly in color than images on the Website.